Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mew - No more stories Are told today I'm sorry They washed away No more stories The world is grey I'm tired Let's wash away

There will always be a soft spot in my heart for these Danish prog rockers. Mew's new album, No more stories Are told today I'm sorry They washed away No more stories The world is grey I'm tired Let's wash away (my fingers are sweating now), takes a more dreamy approach without losing their complex prog pop sensibilities. Being a huge fan of dream-pop and shoe-gaze, I welcome this stylistic growth with open arms. Listen below.





1 comment:

  1. I was not a fan of their last album although I really liked "Frengers". I've been listening to this new one, I refuse to write the name of the album, and I am really digging it. It's one of those albums I forget I'm listening to but still feel totally immersed in the songs. They definitely have their own sound.

    ReplyDelete