Thursday, April 30, 2009

Summer Movie List

I honestly can't remember a summer with so many potentially great movies. Here's a list of all the films I can think of off hand that interest me. Some of these I know little about, but they look intriguing. I tried to put these in release order. I'm sure I missed a good one here and there, so I would definitely be open to suggestions.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine


The Limits of Control


Terminator: Salvation


Star Trek


The Brothers Bloom


Drag Me to Hell


Land of the Lost


Away We Go


Moon


Year One


Public Enemies


500 Days of Summer


G-Force


Funny People


Paper Heart


The Boat That Rocked







3 comments:

  1. I'm obviously excited about Star Trek, Terminator, etc.
    But I'm realllly excited about Moon, and I didn't know it until I had a dream about it the night after I watched the trailer for the first time... it was weird.

    Not to mention the fact that I'll be in the US to go see some of these with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely excited about having you back. ya moon looks very trippy. A little bit of 2001:A Space Odyssey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. X-man Wolv. was almost as bad as X3.

    ReplyDelete